Upload CSS file (cascading style sheets to change the appearance)
With CSS style sheets can be customized the look of your website's template. Defined CSS classes can be added or modified by your custom styles such as colors, fonts, sizes, layout etc. CSS styles are usually saved in external .css files.
To upload CSS file into ClickEshop administrator please follow the steps below:
- in [Content Management] on the left tool bar click the button [Global HTML code]
- system opens a new window
- click the button "Upload files on server"
- system will open a central file storage that allows you to upload files and sort them into folder
- mark the CSS file and press the button "Insert"
- system will automatically create a link to this file and attach to the project, while it is inserted between the tags <head></head>