Insert IMAGES for MOBILE DEVICES
It is recommended to set up some images differently for low-resolution devices (tablets, mobile phones) compared to high-resolution devices (e.g. monitors).
To insert images with low-resolution for mobile devices please follow the steps below:
- create two types of the same image: one image with high-resolution for displaying on a standard PCs and one with low-resolution for mobile devices (e.g. banner, banner_small)
- sign in into ClickEshop administrator and by clicking [Content management] you will get to whole site administration
- upload the images into Central file storage by clicking the icon "Insert / edit Image" (icon in the shape of the mountains) and in the row "Source", click the icon at the end of the line (icon in the shape of the camera)
- insert both images beside each other to the desired position on the page
- click on the image with high-resolution and press the icon "Insert / edit image"
- in the row "Class" select "no_mobile" and press "OK"
- click on the image with low-resolution (for mobile devices) and press the icon "Insert / edit image"
- in the row "Class" select "only_mobile" and press "OK"
- to confirm changes it is needed to click button [Save] in the toolbar
Tips&Tricks: Mobile version page preview can be displayed also on a standard computer, but it is necessary to narrow the width of your internet browser window to a narrow strip.