How to create an email address
Once the EMAIL HOSTING service has been activated, you can create your own email address. After setting up an email address the access data will be sent to your email.
1/ If you have ordered a domain with clickeshop.com all domain settings are ready to use mail services. To create an email address please follow the steps bellow:
- Log in to your Clickeshop administration
- Click START and under "My projects" select "Email hosting"
- Click "Email Management"
- Click "Create Email"
- In the filed Email: fill in your new email (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- In the "Your Name" field, fill in the name that will be displayed before your email address
- In the "Quota" field, type the mailbox size in GB (keep the default value for Email Hosting One)
- In the "Send a copy of activation email to an email" field enter an email where to receive a login data. This data will be used to log into the newly set up mailbox.
- Press the "Save" button. The system will sent the login data you will need to set up the mail server, login to the webmail and mail client on PC or mobile
2/ If you have ordered a domain with another registrar, it is necessary to transfer the domain under clickeshop
Please use the contact form and send a message to ClickEshop support:
- your domain name
- your domain's authorization code (contact your current domain registrar)
Transfer is charged, the fee equals to annual domain fee.
This data can be used for following purposes:
- to set up mail server (online store, website)
- to access webmail
- set up a mail client on a PC, laptop, tablet, and mobile phone
- to use the contact form (online store, website)