WRAP TEXT around an image/object
Relevant texts and meaningful website content are important elements for SEO optimization and building positions in search engines.
While inserting images and texts it is recommended to wrap text around an image instead of inserting objects into the table. Using tables with fixed width can disrupt responsive design on mobile devices.
To wrap text around the object correctly please follow the steps below:
- sign in into ClickEshop administrator and by clicking [Content management] you will get to whole site administration
- click on the place where you would like to insert an image
- click "Insert / edit image" (icon in the shape of the mountains)
- system opens a small window. In the row "Source", press the camera icon to open the Central file storage:
- click the button [Upload] - [Add files] and find desired image on your computer
- mark the image and click [Open] - [Upload] to load image into Central file storage
- click [Insert] and [OK] to place selected picture directly on the site
- insert text under the image
- if you want to align the image on the left and text on the right, click on the image and press the icon "Align left"
- if you want to align the image on the right and text on the left, click on the image and press the icon "Align right"
- in case that the text is too close to the image, click on the image and then the icon "Insert / edit Image"
- in the tab "Advanced" system allows you to adjust the vertical and horizontal space of the image
- in the field "Horizontal space" you can enter e.g. 20px and press [OK]. In this way you will create a small space on both sides around the image.
- to confirm changes it is needed to click button [Save]