Insert a HYPERLINK
Hyperlink is a function that simply link up different parts of the website or different websites. It is basic and intuitive way to navigate customers through website.
Hyperlink often appears as a part of a text (e.g. For more information click here ..) or as a "clickable" image. When customer clicks on the hyperlink, he/she is displayed another subsite with detailed information, document, specific category in webshop etc.
TIP & TRICKS for Webshop: For easier customer orientation it is very practical to use an image categorization. Example: to display women's earrings customer will click directly on the image of earrings.
TIP & TRICKS for Website: In this way you can write articles, recommendations, create gallery etc. Such meaningful content helps your website to get better position in search engines. While writing articles we recommend to create main menu item (e.g. ARTICLES, TIPS, BLOG, GALLERY ..). Sub-lines that will be opened through a hyperlink we recommend to set as "inactive" (so the drop-down menu will not be displayed, but the search enegines will read the content).
To insert a hyperlink please follow the steps below:
- sign in into ClickEshop administrator and by clicking [Content management] you will get to whole site administration
- click on the selected image or mark the text where you want to create a hyperlink (e.g. For more information click here ..)
- get the full URL - copy desired website's URL from your internet browser's address bar (it is a website's full web address)
- click icon "Insert / edit link" (the icon in the shape of chains)
- system opens a small window where in the row URL, enter the URL of subsite/website/document that will be opened after clicking a hyperlink
- press [Ok]
- to confirm changes it is needed to click button [Save]