How to insert cookies consent
Without the customer's consent only necessary cookies can be processed. Necessary cookies ensure the proper site functionality. If you also use other than necessary cookies (e.g. you have analytical or monitoring tools such as google analytics, facebook, tracking tools and others deployed on the site), you need the visitor's consent to use these cookies.
1/ COOKIE CONSENT:
ClickEshop allows you to insert own modifications that enrich the system with new features. You can use your own cookie consent or the cookie bar below:
Cookie bar with advanced settings
Since 01.02.2022 it is necessary to use the cookie bar with advanced settings. The cookie consent allows the customer to decide directly whether he/she agrees with cookies, rejects them or wishes to set them in more detail.
2/ BUILD YOUR COOKIE CONSENT:
2.1 CREATE COOKIE SCRIPT
Open the page https://www.cookieconsent.com/ and click: Build your Cookie Consent
- STEP 1: select "GDPR + ePrivacy Directive"
- STEP 2:
- Enter website name to customize Preferences Center
- Choose your notice banner you prefer e.g. Simple dialog
- Pick a color palette: e.g. Light
- Choose your default language: e.g.English
- STEP 3: you will step by step insert the scripts you are using and determine which group they belong to. This ensures that when the customer allows only certain types of scripts in the advanced settings of the cookie bar, only those will be executed. Let's give an example:
- enter the Name: e.g. Google Analytics
- select the Type: e.g. Tracking and Performance
- Insert script: in the field "Script. Copy-paste the script below": you insert your real script that you use, e.g. for Google Analytics. It looks something like this, please note that this is only an illustrative example:
<!-- Google Analytics -->
ga('create', 'UA-XXXXX-Y', 'auto');
<!-- End Google Analytics -->
Press the button "Add script"
if you also use other scripts, repeat the procedure: enter the name, choose the type, insert the script
- STEP 4: press the button Copy Cookie Consent Code
2.2 INSERT COOKIE SKRIPT INTO CLICKESHOP ADMINISTRATION
Paste the copied script according to the following steps:
- sign in into clickeshop administration and click Content management
- click the left tool bar and the button Global HTML code / Footer Marketing
- click in the box for inserting the Global HTML program code
- paste the copied script /using the CTRL+V keys or right-clicking the mouse and selecting Paste /
- click the button Save
2.3 ADJUST COOKIE SETTINGS
In order to give customer the opportunity to modify cookie settings at any time, it is necessary to place a link on the website to access the cookie bar at any time. You can insert this link e.g. to the subpage where you have information about cookies, or to page footer.
Please follow steps:
- in clickeshop administration click Content management and the plaese where you want to display cookie bar /footer, page with cookie information,../
- you click the right mouse button - Source code
- at the very end insert the following code:
<a href="#" id="open_preferences_center">Zmeniť nastavenia cookies</a>
- press the button "OK"
- Save changes (right-click "Save")
It is necessary to provide information, e.g. what is a cookie, how you use them, how to control these files or how to reject them.
Cookies Policy - illustrative pattern, need to be adjusted according to the real situation
What are cookies?
Cookie is a small data file that the website stores in your web browser when browsing. Thanks to this file, the website keeps the information necessary for the proper functioning of the Service for a certain period of time.
- track users as they navigate the website
- improve the website's usability
- analyse the use of the website
- administer the website
- to personalise the website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you
How to control cookies?
You can control or delete cookies at your discretion. You can clear all saved cookies and set most browsers to prevent them from being stored. In this case, you may need each time you visit a Provider's website manually adjust some settings and some Services and functions will not work.
Important: Information provided on this page is only informative. The compliance may vary according to the type of products or services and the marketing activities. Compliance with the GDPR is recommended to consult with a lawyer.